Tuesday 19 May 2020
I made a couple of tags using an Inspired By Kit that was made by Wicked Princess Scraps for CDO to match a tube by Enamorte. 

Now I will be totally honest, Inspire By kits are not normally my "go-to" when it comes to making tags. Sometimes, I'm a lazy tagger I guess, I go for the larger size kits as they are easy - so many options that you don't have to think too hard. But these Inspired By kits, they make you think, they get your creative side motivated - and I loved it!

You can find the kit HERE

And you can find the tube HERE

Below you will find some snags, I hope you like!
Please click on the images to get full size with clear copyrights.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

I CT FOR

Irish Princess Designs Wicked Princess Scraps

I FOLLOW

Lady Dragus Art Allison's Addictions

FOLLOWERS